TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Facts About GSM Users and Credit usage in Nigeria.
2. What is Virtual Top Up?
3. How does Our VTU Platform Work?
4. How the Distributor Platform Works and Why you need to be a distributor.
5. How To Make 100k/month as a VTU Distributor
6. How to get started immediately
7. Questions and Answers
Facts About GSM Users and Credit usage in Nigeria.
Do you know?
-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%
Why is VTU now the Vogue?
- The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commision and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over
This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,
What is Airtime Credit Virtual Top Up (VTU)?
The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with ussd. The buyer will just receive an alert that his phone has been topped up.
Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.
The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.
The advantage of this is that:
1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.
2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.
The disadvantage of this is:
1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.
HOWEVER, VTU VENDING BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR VTU APP
How Our VTU Platform Works
We now have a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the SIM loaded VTU. With our application, you can
1. Use One phone, just download our VTU Selling Mobile Application, you can also access your VTU account on a Web Platform.
2. If it’s 10,000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to vend ALL NETWORKS(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT) including VISAPHONE.
3. You can use any type of phone to vend airtime credit.
Our VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity for residual income every month.
Our VTU Recharge Business is first of its kind in the industry, it affords you an opportunity to earn from the over 250 Billion Naira monthly spend on airtime in Nigeria without very little capital